Striving for Quality of Life
- Striving for Quality of Life
- What does the quality of life mean to you?
- I grew up in a low income family, much like the many cleaning professionals I work with. Now I’m a working professional, much like the clients I serve. To me, quality of life means the financial freedom to afford the modest lifestyle I envision for myself and my family. It also means the freedom of time to spend with the people I care about the most. I recall working a retail job, 60 hours a week, during the holiday seasons after college. And I realized this was not the quality of life I wanted.
- That’s why Dash of Clean is so important to me. It’s not just business, but rather bringing people together who share the same values. My clients value a cleaning service that allows them to spend quality time with their families. The cleaners I work with value the opportunity to determine their own schedule, to pick up and drop off their kids at school. They also earn a much better living working with Dash than working for other cleaning companies.
- I’m always striving to improve my quality of life, and I hope Dash of Clean can help do that for you too.